Friday 2 July 2010

Israel and Palestine

I have not long returned from an intense week in Portsmouth covering media relations for the Methodist Church’s annual Conference. The Conference had such pulling power this year that we even had Ruth Gledhill (The Times’ Religious Correspondent) working in the Conference press office with us on Tuesday :) (she was there for the Archbishop’s address).

I have written a piece for CIF Belief on the incredibly painful decision the Conference took to boycott Israeli produce from Israeli settlements.

2 comments:

Ruth Gledhill said...

Thank you for the mention! I did a post on the Archbishop and the Israel debate at The Times but I've also written about my own experience around the conf for this week's Church of England Newspaper and have posted an extract here:
http://www.ruthgledhill.com/Page_14.html

Karen Burke said...

Hi Ruth :) Thanks for your comment and for the link to RuthGledhill.com.